St Peter’s Anglican Primary School seeks committed Christians active in Evangelical Christian Churches for employment here. It is a condition of employment that staff comply with all the policies and practices of the School and that conduct is consistent with the Christian Ethos of the School. All staff must fully support the vision and values of St Peter’s Anglican Primary School.
If your application is successful, please note that it is compulsory that you have obtained a Working with Children Check for employment.
Permanent / Temporary Employment:
St Peter’s Anglican Primary School welcomes applications for permanent / temporary employment (fulltime/ part time) in teaching and support positions at such time as vacancies arise.
St Peter’s Anglican Primary School welcomes applications for casual employment in teaching and support positions at any time. For casual OSHC employment, please note that a current First Aid certificate is required if you are successful in your application.
Application for position(s) should include but not be limited to the following:
• Covering Letter
• Completed “Application for Employment” form
As part of the “Application for Employment” form, you will be required to provide the following information:-
• Current written reference and/or contact details from Minister of Church currently attending
• Written reference and/or contact details from current/past employers, colleagues
• A statement of full employment history
• A statement and proof of educational qualifications and professional memberships
• Working With Children identification number
• Information which addresses the selection criteria as noted in the Position Description.
It is highly recommended that the selection criteria is addressed (for permanent/temporary) positions as it allows the Interview Committee to assess how you meet the criteria in a clear and concise way.
Short listed applicants will be contacted by telephone or email for an interview.
Applications can be forwarded to email@example.com
Application for Permanent/Temporary Employment – Teacher
Application for Employment – Casual Teacher
Application for Permanent/Temporary Employment – Support Staff
Application for Employment – Casual Support Staff
Please view our enterprise agreements below