Who We AreVision
St Peter’s will strive to provide an inspiring, nurturing and dynamic learning environment, underpinned by Christian faith and with a focus on a strong academic curriculum.
Life through Christ.
We seek to achieve the following goals
- Appoint exemplary Christian classroom and specialist teachers.
- Pursue academic excellence.
- Promote in students a love of learning, pride in their individual and collective achievement, and a strong work ethic.
- Encourage students to fully extend their skills and talents, and to constantly challenge the limits of their abilities.
- Develop superior skills and knowledge in information technology.
- Provide opportunities for students to develop a high level of proficiency in Sport, Debating, Public Speaking and Creative and Performing Arts.
- Commit to a nurturing system of pastoral care that is dedicated to the support of individual students and their families.
- Develop in students a strong sense of service to others and to the community.
We encourage all our students to
- Develop an understanding of the Gospel message and the impact of serving God in their lives.
- Develop their full intellectual, social and physical abilities.
- Think critically and creatively.
- Develop enthusiasm and respect for learning.
- Show respect for and courtesy towards others.
- Learn the value of working together.
- Learn to appreciate the importance of service to others.
- Show initiative and develop qualities of leadership within the school and wider community.
- Develop a global perspective and the ability to adapt to change.
- Appreciate the joy of living in a spirit of thankfulness to God.